In your Empower, Act, Succeed journal provided by Coinventure, take time to reflect, visualize and more importantly, own your dreams. By owning our dreams,
- It gives us direction
- It increases our potential
- It helps us prioritize in everything we do, and to quantify what we’re willing to give up in pursuing our dream
- It adds value to our work
- It is the best predictor of our future
- It is an invitation to do something
It’s one thing to have a dream. It’s to do other things needed to achieve it. Don’t leave your dream to chance. You must engage in the process. How long it takes depends on you. The amount of time will be affected by how self-aware you are, how honest you are about your strengths and weaknesses, your history, and how much time and energy you’ve already given to the subject in the past. But isn’t your dream worth it?
Now you know you have a dream and what’s next? It’s how to achieve our dreams. I would like to invite you to upgrade to Advance Package if you haven’t done so. As part of the package, you will be involved in the mastermind group, “are you willing to put your dream to the test?” My desire is to be like one of those encouraging teachers to you. I want to prepare you to put your dream to the test so that you can actually achieve it. How? I believe that if you know the right questions to ask yourself, and if you can answer these questions in an affirmative way, you will have an excellent chance of being able to achieve your dreams.
In this mastermind group, Dr. John C. Maxwell shows you how to do the things needed to make your dream come true. Most people fail to realize their potential because their dream remains hypothetical. Put your dream to the test that takes your dream from ethereal to achievable. Maxwell shows you how to crystallize your vision and galvanize your commitment by instructing you how to answer ‘yes’ to questions like:
- Is my dream really my dream?
- Am I depending on factors in my control to achieve my dream?
- Do I have a strategy to achieve my dream?
- Have I included the people I need to realize my dream?
- Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?
- Does my dream benefit others?